Graduate Diploma of Advanced Cyber Security Operations (Under construction)
Mossé Cyber Security Institute’s Graduate Diploma of Advanced Cyber Security Operations is the world’s most comprehensive course on cyber security topics such as threat intelligence, incident response, offensive countermeasures, red team operations, vulnerability research and exploit development.
It's currently under construction.
- The UK National Audit Office has said that demand will outstrip supply for cyber security skills for the next 20 years
- The report ‘A Human Capital Crisis in Cybersecurity’ identified an effective undersupply in niche technical areas of cyber security of 90-95%
- According to the Australian Federal Government, demand for cyber security skills will grow by more than 20%, or 9,100 jobs, in the next five years
- Adversary Simulations: Simulate realistic attacks against enterprise networks for defence purposes
- Threat Intelligence: Monitor, track and infiltrate cyber-criminal groups
- Incident Response: Hunt for, detect and respond to cyber security intrusions
- Vulnerability Research and Exploit Development: Research and exploit zero-day vulnerabilities
- Offensive Countermeasures: Disrupt, counter-attack and deceive adversaries
- Security Remediation: Mitigate security vulnerabilities in large enterprise networks
- Malware prototyping
- Threat Intelligence
- Reverse engineering
- Operating system internals
- Digital forensics
- Incident response
- Data science
- Binary exploitation
- Web exploitation
- Operational security
- Hacking back
- Active deception
- Windows and Unix defence
Course materials have been vetted and approved by industry veterans from the private, government, intelligence and military sectors.
Furthermore, Mossé Security and Mossé Security Cyber Institute are recognised names in the industry as top providers of cyber security services and education trainings. IT individuals and other staff members from large financial institutions, the police and military groups regularly attend our Institute courses and trainings.
This course is ideal for students or IT professionals that want to enter the cyber security industry, or security professionals of all levels and experience wanting to take their careers to the next level.