MCSI Certifications are world-class. The content is cutting-edge, uniquely-designed, hands-on and challenging. Our exercises teach in-demand skills that are immediately applicable in the field. MCSI's unique approach helps students around the world advance their careers.
This Certification has no expiry date. It has no renewal fees, no hidden fees, and is accessible with no time limits.
MCSI Certified Security Engineer:
- Write high-assurance web, network and mobile applications
- Build high-assurance Linux and Windows networks
- Monitor, contain and recover IT assets that have been compromised
- Create continuous security integration and development pipelines
- Write APIs to integrate security tools into CI/CD pipelines
- Protect enterprise cloud security accounts
- Windows Operating System Hardening Fundamentals - 16 exercises
- Microsoft Office Hardening Fundamentals - 2 exercises
- Microsoft Windows Networks Security Fundamentals - 11 exercises
- Vulnerability Scanning - 1 exercises
- Engineering Checklists - 6 exercises
- Information Security Policies and Procedures - 7 exercises
- Baselines - 5 exercises
- Real-Time Threat Detection - 3 exercises
- Digital Forensics Data Collection - 6 exercises
- Advanced Network and Endpoint Security - 3 exercises
Below are three (3) exercises from the 100+ exercises available in MESE - Certified Enterprise Security Engineer:
Deploy a GPO To Harden The Account Lockout Policy Of The Windows Domain (Novice)
Write A PS Script That Runs PowerUp At Scale And Stores The Results In A CSV File (Advanced Beginner)
Write a Web Application That Detects And Reports Fuzzing Attempts (Competent)
Enrolment and Fees
US$450 (+ GST if you're based in Australia).
Practical exercises must be completed online using MCSI's Online Learning Platform.
How to enrol
Login/Register for MCSI's Online Learning Platform
Select `Shop` from the left-side menu
Find the MESE - Certified Enterprise Security Engineer, select `Buy` and proceed through the checkout process. You can purchase using a Credit Card or PayPal
Once you have enrolled in the MESE - Certified Enterprise Security Engineer, the curriculum unlocks immediately
In the left-side menu of the platform, select `Training & Education` then `MCSI Curriculums`, and you will see the MESE - Certified Enterprise Security Engineer listed
Terms and Conditions
- No discounts
- No refunds
- No transfers
- No renewal fees
- No hidden fees
- No time limits
Proficiency in the English language
Ability to comfortably read and understand IT documentation written in English. Ideally, an IELTS score of 6.5 with no band less than 6 (or equivalent).
Note: You can register for this course without having undertaken an English test.
We recommend that you have some experience in software programming prior to registering for this course.
The preferred programming languages for this course include: Python, PHP, and SQL.
Here's a list of things for you to confirm whether you're at the right level:
- Write basic web applications in PHP or something equivalent
- Have used and configured a database such as MySQL
- Have written authentication pages and code to manage user sessions
- Have written basic programs that offer and use web services
- Be comfortable with command line utilities and tools
- Be capable of installing Windows and Linux virtual machines in something like VirtualBox
- Have some experience troubleshooting and resolving software errors