MPT - Certified Red Teamer
- Deep knowledge of Windows and Linux internals (userland and kernel-land)
- Perform security research and come up with new attack techniques and tactics
- Write and maintain their own attack toolkits
- Think outside the box and come up with new attack vectors and approaches
- Design, propose, and safely execute multifaceted Red Team operations that amaze customers
Red Teamer Certification Programme:
Students must successfully complete MCSI’s Red Teaming Fusion Course and its 100 practical exercises in our Online Learning Platform prior to undertaking the Final Online Assessment to obtain this certification:
Final Online Assessment:
The final assessment is a blend of online challenges and virtual machines to compromise.
Individuals who hold the MRT Certification can apply for Junior and Intermediate Red Teamer jobs worldwide with the confidence that they have the competencies that the industry is seeking for in these roles.
As an MSCI Certified Red Teamer you will be ready to perform the following:
Write custom malware for unconventional Red Teaming operations against Linux and Windows environments. For example:
- Espionage toolkits
- Kernel Rootkits
- Multi-staged infections
- File-less malware
Use unconventional Red Team tactics and strategies:
- Blackmail simulations
Have a wide arsenal of known techniques for every stage of the attack chain:
- Initial Access
- Privilege Escalation
- Defence Evasion
- Credential Access
- Lateral Movement
- Command and Control
Write custom attack tools in some of the following programming languages:
Write Red Teaming proposals and reports that delight customers
Why MCSI’s Red Teamer Certification is World Class:
- World-Class Requirements Met Are Above Standard: Holders of the MRT Certification have completed 100 practical online exercises thus demonstrating that they have the skills and knowledge required to deliver Red Team operations and write custom Red Team tools. Students take an average of 6 months to complete these exercises.
- Internals Focused: Students who have obtained this Certification have demonstrated that they have a full understanding of the internals of Windows and Linux as applied to Red Teaming. This Certification focuses on the operating system vulnerabilities that are inherent to software architecture and design decisions made in the 90s and 2000s that continue to exist to this day.
- Programming Orientated: The challenges that students have had to overcome successfully in order to obtain this Certification have required them to write software in C/C++, Golang, and Python. This guarantees that Red Teamers certified by MCSI can write custom tools capable of defeating enterprise security products.
Copyrights © 2018 Mossé Cyber Security Institute