Information Systems Security Manager
Responsible for the cybersecurity of a program, organization, system, or enclave.
MCL - Certified Cybersecurity Leader
This certification training prepares you for the Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) role.
If you wish to develop your leadership skills for high-level positions, then this course will advance your career.
Some of the topics covered include: recruiting and managing talent, personal brand management, business negotiations, budgeting and metrics.Read More
- Chief Information Security Officer
- Head of Information Security
MGRC - Certified GRC Expert
This Certification training curriculum by MCSI teaches you how to master every domain of information security governance, risk and compliance:
- Developing policies, procedures, standards, guides, checklists, workbooks
- Performing information security audits
- Managing enterprise cyber security risks
- Meeting compliance requirements for PCI DSS, ISO 27000, COBIT and GDPR
- GRC consultant
- Information Security Manager
- Compliance Officer