Information Systems Security Manager
Responsible for the cybersecurity of a program, organization, system, or enclave.
MCL - Certified Cybersecurity Leader
This certification programme will help you prepare for the post of Chief Information Security Officer (CISO).
This course will help you boost your career if you want to improve your leadership skills for high-level roles.
Recruiting and managing talent, personal brand management, business negotiations, budgeting, and creating KPIs are just a few of the topics covered.Read More
- Chief Information Security Officer
- Head of Information Security
MGRC - Certified GRC Expert
MCSI's Certification training curriculum teaches you how to grasp all aspects of information security governance, risk, and compliance, including:
- Policy, procedure, and standard development, as well as guidelines, checklists, and workbooks
- Performing information security audits
- Managing enterprise cyber security risks
- Meeting PCI DSS, ISO 27000, COBIT, and GDPR compliance requirements
- GRC consultant
- Information Security Manager
- Compliance Officer