Ensures that the stakeholder security requirements necessary to protect the organization’s mission and business processes are adequately addressed in all aspects of enterprise architecture including reference models, segment and solution architectures, and the resulting systems supporting those missions and business processes.
MCSE - Certified Cloud Security Engineer
The MCSE certification credential teaches you how to defend all of the major cloud services. It covers AWS, Google Cloud Platform, and Microsoft Azure.
Graduates of this Certification Program can apply for Cloud Security Engineer jobs all over the world, knowing that they have the abilities that employers want. This course is also appropriate for Defense Analysts who protect cloud-based enterprises.Read More
- Cloud Engineer
- Security Engineer
- Defense Analyst
MGRC - Certified GRC Expert
MCSI's Certification training curriculum teaches you how to grasp all aspects of information security governance, risk, and compliance, including:
- Policy, procedure, and standard development, as well as guidelines, checklists, and workbooks
- Performing information security audits
- Managing enterprise cyber security risks
- Meeting PCI DSS, ISO 27000, COBIT, and GDPR compliance requirements
- GRC consultant
- Information Security Manager
- Compliance Officer