Crisis Simulation Workshop
This workshop prepares board members and business executives respond to a cyber breach. You will undertake a hypothetical breach challenge tailored to your organisation’s profile that is aimed at preparing you for the worst-case scenario. The benefits of undertaking this simulation are that you will learn proper critical thinking approaches and structured analytic techniques designed for executives that want to handle a cyber breach properly.
- Tailored Scenario: Mossé Security designs a tailored scenario for the customer that is realistic and fits their profile.
- Expert Panel: Cyber security experts will be invited for the board and the executives to obtain expert advice for 15 minutes ahead of the breach simulation exercise.
- Boardroom and Simulation: The board members and the executives practice responding to the breach for 30 minutes.
- Parliamentary Inquiry Simulation: The board members and the executives practice responding to a parliamentary inquiry into the hypothetical breach of their organisation.
- Structured Improvement Techniques: Using proprietary analytic techniques, Mossé Security helps the board and the executives improve their cyber breach response skills.
- Learning and Observations: Mossé Security assists the customer extract the main learnings from the simulation.
Board Members, Business Executives and Senior Managers
This course is taught by experienced Mossé Security’s instructors. Our instructors have over 10 years of experience delivering penetration testing, red teaming and incident response services for a multitude of industries that have involved complex and multi-faceted approaches. Our instructors each possess the right balance of corporate experience and are competently skilled in presenting and teaching to groups.
Beyond their technical abilities and years of professional experience, our instructors are also trained teachers and public speakers. Their manner of teaching easily conveys their passion for computer security to every one of our students.