MCSI Certifications are world-class. The content is cutting-edge, uniquely-designed, hands-on and challenging. Our exercises teach in-demand skills that are immediately applicable in the field. MCSI's unique approach helps students around the world advance their careers.
This Certification has no expiry date. It has no renewal fees, no hidden fees, and is accessible with no time limits.
MCSI Certified Cyber Protection Expert:
- Understand and plan Cyber Protection Missions
- Establish security posture of the supported organization
- Deploy network and host monitoring
- Identify evidence of cyber threats
- Understand and assess potential threats
- Combat active threat actors
- Upgrade cyber defenses to counter future intrusions
Enrolment and Fees
US$800 (+ GST if you're based in Australia).
Practical exercises must be completed online using MCSI's Online Learning Platform.
How to enrol
Login/Register for MCSI's Online Learning Platform
Select `Shop` from the left-side menu
Find the MCPE - Certified Cyber Protection Expert, select `Buy` and proceed through the checkout process. You can purchase using a Credit Card or PayPal
Once you have enrolled in the MCPE - Certified Cyber Protection Expert, the curriculum unlocks immediately
In the left-side menu of the platform, select `Training & Education` then `MCSI Curriculums`, and you will see the MCPE - Certified Cyber Protection Expert listed
Terms and Conditions
- No discounts
- No refunds
- No transfers
- No renewal fees
- No hidden fees
- No time limits
Proficiency in the English language
Ability to comfortably read and understand IT documentation written in English. Ideally, an IELTS score of 6.5 with no band less than 6 (or equivalent).
Note: You can register for this course without having undertaken an English test.
At least 5 years of experience working in Information Technology, in a technical role.
- Ability to write scripts
- Ability to deploy software at scale in Windows networks
- Ability to read and write network diagrams
- Ability to stand up infrastructure and tools in the cloud
- Knowledge of cyber-attack methodologies and tools
- Knowledge of basic Windows Internals (e.g. registry, services, filesystem etc.)