MCSI Certifications are world-class. The content is cutting-edge, uniquely-designed, hands-on and challenging. Our exercises teach in-demand skills that are immediately applicable in the field. MCSI's unique approach helps students around the world advance their careers.
This Certification has no expiry date. It has no renewal fees, no hidden fees, and is accessible with no time limits.
MCSI Certified Vulnerability Researcher and Exploitation Specialist:
- Identify and select high-value targets for vulnerability research
- Perform Attack Surface Identification and establish key focus areas for vulnerability research
- Employ multiple vulnerability research techniques such as fuzzing harnesses, patching diffing, OSINT research, taint analysis and SMT Solvers
- Triage crashes and identify the best bugs to spend energy and time exploiting
- Bypass modern exploit mitigations on Windows 10
- Develop and weaponize N-Days and Zero-Days
This Certification focuses 100% on teaching vulnerability research and exploitation techniques for the Windows operating system. Nonetheless, all the knowledge and tradecraft learnt can be applied on other operating systems such as Unix, OSX, and iOS.
Enrolment and Fees
US$450 (+ GST if you're based in Australia).
Practical exercises must be completed online using MCSI's Online Learning Platform.
How to enrol
Login/Register for MCSI's Online Learning Platform
Select `Shop` from the left-side menu
Find the MVRE - Certified Vulnerability Research and Exploitation Specialist, select `Buy` and proceed through the checkout process. You can purchase using a Credit Card or PayPal
Once you have enrolled in the MVRE - Certified Vulnerability Research and Exploitation Specialist, the curriculum unlocks immediately
In the left-side menu of the platform, select `Training & Education` then `MCSI Curriculums`, and you will see the MVRE - Certified Vulnerability Research and Exploitation Specialist listed
Terms and Conditions
- No discounts
- No refunds
- No transfers
- No renewal fees
- No hidden fees
- No time limits
Proficiency in the English language
Ability to comfortably read and understand IT documentation written in English. Ideally, an IELTS score of 6.5 with no band less than 6 (or equivalent).
Note: You can register for this course without having undertaken an English test.
- Basic knowledge of Windows Internals (e.g. processes, services, DLLs, privilege levels etc.)
- Programming in Assembly, C, and C++
- Using command line utilities and tools
- Operating virtual machines
- Troubleshooting and resolving software errors
- Using a disassembler and debugger