MCSI Certifications are world-class. The content is cutting-edge, uniquely-designed, hands-on and challenging. Our exercises teach in-demand skills that are immediately applicable in the field. MCSI's unique approach helps students around the world advance their careers.
This Certification has no expiry date. It has no renewal fees, no hidden fees, and is accessible with no time limits.
MCSI Certified OSINT Expert:
- Create an anonymous presence to be used to conduct online investigative research and data collection
- Explain, collect, and analyse data collected from social media platforms: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, LinkedIn
- Demonstrate and differentiate tools utilized in OSINT work such as, but not limited to, Shodan, Maltego, Censys
- Show how to manipulate and structure data collected and analysed from OSINT research
- Identify risks to users from OSINT data collection and explain countermeasures to be utilised in providing anonymity for users
- Create reporting to deliver collected and analysed research and conclude on OSINT risk and vulnerabilities
- Key Concepts - 7 exercises
- IT Environment Setup - 3 exercises
- Search Engines - 13 exercises
- Facebook - 6 exercises
- Twitter - 5 exercises
- LinkedIn - 4 exercises
- Instagram - 3 exercises
- Usernames - 3 exercises
- Github - 10 exercises
- Email Addresses - 6 exercises
- Online Communities - 4 exercises
- Documents - 7 exercises
- Online Maps - 5 exercises
- Images - 4 exercises
- Videos - 3 exercises
- Domain Names - 8 exercises
- IP Addresses - 2 exercises
- Tor - 4 exercises
- Data Breaches - 2 exercises
- Documentation, Reports and Procedures - 5 exercises
- Capability Development - 2 exercises
Below are three (3) exercises from the 100+ exercises available in MOIS - Certified OSINT Expert:
Use Shodan.io To Passively Map An Organization's External Facing Assets (Novice)
Develop A Program That Utilizes Flicky API To Investigate A Target Person (Advanced Beginner)
Evaluate Key Information Commonly Revealed In Domain Names And Develop A Workflow Diagram To Analyse Domain Names In OSINT Engagements (Competent)
Enrolment and Fees
US$450 (+ GST if you're based in Australia).
Practical exercises must be completed online using MCSI's Online Learning Platform.
How to enrol
Login/Register for MCSI's Online Learning Platform
Select `Shop` from the left-side menu
Find the MOIS - Certified OSINT Expert, select `Buy` and proceed through the checkout process. You can purchase using a Credit Card or PayPal
Once you have enrolled in the MOIS - Certified OSINT Expert, the curriculum unlocks immediately
In the left-side menu of the platform, select `Training & Education` then `MCSI Curriculums`, and you will see the MOIS - Certified OSINT Expert listed
Terms and Conditions
- No discounts
- No refunds
- No transfers
- No renewal fees
- No hidden fees
- No time limits
Proficiency in the English language
Ability to comfortably read and understand IT documentation written in English. Ideally, an IELTS score of 6.5 with no band less than 6 (or equivalent).
Note: You can register for this course without having undertaken an English test.
No formal professional experience in IT required.