MCSI Certifications are world-class. The content is cutting-edge, uniquely-designed, hands-on and challenging. Our exercises teach in-demand skills that are immediately applicable in the field. MCSI's unique approach helps students around the world advance their careers.
This Certification has no expiry date. It has no renewal fees, no hidden fees, and is accessible with no time limits.
MCSI Certified Blue Teamer:
- Investigate compromised machines and uncover what the attackers did
- Rapidly reverse engineer and analyse malware samples to understand adversary capabilities
- Identify anomalies and indicators of attacks on the network that enterprise security products have failed to catch
- Track ongoing attack campaigns and provide actionable advice to teams in charge of defending the network(s)
- Harden and protect networks against the most common attack vectors
- Lab setup - 7 exercises
- Binary Classification - 5 exercises
- Malware Analysis Fundamentals - 5 exercises
- Pandas Fundamentals - 10 exercises
- Cyber Defence - 17 exercises
- Threat Hunting - 7 exercises
- Situational Awareness - 5 exercises
- Incident Response Challenges - 5 exercises
- Memory Forensics - 5 exercises
- Open-Source Intelligence - 5 exercises
- Threat Intelligence (Offensive) - 5 exercises
- Static Code Analysis - 5 exercises
- Threat Hunting Challenges - 4 exercises
- Cyber Defence Challenges - 3 exercises
- Malware Analysis Challenges - 7 exercises
- Enterprise Investigations - 7 exercises
- Real-Time Threat Detection Challenges - 4 exercises
Below are three (3) exercises from the 100+ exercises available in MBT - Certified Blue Teamer:
Use Sysmon For Rapid Malware Analysis (Novice)
Extract Malware From A Memory Dump Using The Volatility Framework (Advanced Beginner)
Build A Multithreaded Python Tool To Convert A Redline Outputs To Parquet At Scale (Competent)
Enrolment and Fees
US$450 (+ GST if you're based in Australia).
Practical exercises must be completed online using MCSI's Online Learning Platform.
How to enrol
Login/Register for MCSI's Online Learning Platform
Select `Shop` from the left-side menu
Find the MBT - Certified Blue Teamer, select `Buy` and proceed through the checkout process. You can purchase using a Credit Card or PayPal
Once you have enrolled in the MBT - Certified Blue Teamer, the curriculum unlocks immediately
In the left-side menu of the platform, select `Training & Education` then `MCSI Curriculums`, and you will see the MBT - Certified Blue Teamer listed
Terms and Conditions
- No discounts
- No refunds
- No transfers
- No renewal fees
- No hidden fees
- No time limits
Proficiency in the English language
Ability to comfortably read and understand IT documentation written in English. Ideally, an IELTS score of 6.5 with no band less than 6 (or equivalent).
Note: You can register for this course without having undertaken an English test.
We recommend that you have some experience in software programming prior to registering for this course.
The preferred programming languages for this course include: Python and PowerShell.
Knowledge of basic C and Assembly will also prove helpful for the reverse engineering exercises.
Here's a list of things for you to confirm whether you're at the right level:
- Writing scripts in Python and PowerShell
- Using command line utilities and tools
- Operating virtual machines
- Troubleshooting and resolving software errors