Mossé Cyber Security Institute
Cyber Security Education and Instruction
Enroll now and secure your future
A few of the many organisations that have worked with us:
Online Learning Platform
The world's most comprehensive cyber security online learning platform
1000 exercises to train over 10 000 hours
What happens after I register?
This is exactly what I’ve been looking for! A clear set of objectives to accomplish, that I can do in my own time at my own pace
Great product that scales well! We're using the platform to train 200 people
T.G, SOC Manager, Financial Services
COURSES & WORKSHOPS
- keyboard_arrow_downLearn how to master the most important penetration-testing tools available. Detailed step-by-step instructions are provided for students to learn how to use Metasploit, NMAP, OpenVAS, PowerShell Empire, PoshC2, PowerSploit, Bloodhood and Burp Suite. Learn more
- Red Teaming – The Fundamentals is a basic yet potent introductory course to Red Teaming. Our instructors teach the fundamental knowledge and skills that novice Red Teamers require to deliver cyber-attack simulations. No prior knowledge of computer hacking is assumed. Detailed step-by-step instructions are provided for students to learn how to attack Windows networks using some of the same ways that like real attackers use. Learn more
- Dragon-Net "Red Team Exercise" is an expertly guided hands-on experience conducting simulated real-world attacks against procedurally generated computer networks. During the mock exercise, Mossé Security instructors guide students to their target, assisting them to employ concepts and strategies that advanced persistent threats (APTs) use to great effect. Learn more
- keyboard_arrow_downOur Red Teaming “The Advanced User-Land Techniques” course teaches user-land exploitation techniques specifically designed to evade advanced enterprise security products, as well as make incident detection and response a real nightmare. Students will practice Red Teaming against procedurally generated computer networks, containing multiple VLANs, and which are properly defended by endpoint detection and response, and defence-in-depth. Learn more
- keyboard_arrow_downThis class is tailored for malware analysts, system developers, forensic analysts, incident responders, or enthusiasts who want to analyze Windows kernel rootkits or develop software for similar tasks. It introduces the Windows architecture and how various kernel components work together at the lowest level. It discusses how rootkits leverage these kernel components to facilitate nefarious activities such as hiding processes, files, network connections, and other common objects. As part of the analytical process, we will delve into the kernel programming environment; we will implement some kernel-mode utilities to aid our understanding. Learn more
- Learn structured techniques and tools to investigate incidents and make the right decisions when breached. Gain a structured process to work with professional teams of incident responders and digital forensics investigators to ensure positive outcomes as achieved for organizations affected by security breaches. Learn more
- In this five-day master course, students will learn how to hunt for threat actors on large scale computer networks. No prior knowledge in incident response, threat hunting, reverse engineering or malware analysis is required prior to attending this course. Detailed step-by-step instructions will be given, and students will leave this course with practical skills to hunt for attackers on their networks, or their clients’ networks. Learn more
- keyboard_arrow_downIn this workshop, students will learn and hone their incident detection and response skills against procedurally-generated computer networks and adversaries. Every workshop is unique and thus offers new and unique learnings to returning participants. Throughout the workshop, Mossé Security’s instructors will facilitate, teach, and help students identify and remediate security breaches within the networks. Learn more
- Network forensics is a cornerstone activity of any security operations team. In this Master Course, we impart how to detect common and advanced attack techniques through a systematic review of network traffic and host logs. Dozens of exercises will be provided which will challenge and impart new knowledge to students of all skill level. Theoretical knowledge makes up 40% of the class, and the other 60% consists of practical exercises. At the end of the course, a large-scale network forensics exercise is conducted that can be reproduced at your workplace. Learn more
- This course combines deep understanding of reverse engineering with rapid triage techniques to provide students with a broad capability to analyze malicious artifacts uncovered during incident response. By tailoring the instruction to rapid assessment of binaries, we equip students with the skills required to keep up with modern malware and rapidly extract the most valuable and pertinent data to their investigations, including Indicators of Compromise (IOCs). Rapid RE includes considerable lab time utilizing replicated enterprise networks and attacks as observed in the wild. Learn more
- turned_in_not Business Executives and Board Members Cyber Security Master Course4 hourskeyboard_arrow_downMossé Security offers a four-hour training course tailored for business executives and board members that want to learn how to defend their organisation against cyber threat actors and manage the risks of cyber attacks. Learn more
- learn proven, structured analytics techniques, taken from the US Intelligence Community, and adapted by us into the corporate world. These techniques will help you make better cyber security decisions, and increase the likelihood of security solutions being championed by other teams because they have a stake in them. Learn more
- This workshop prepares board members and business executives respond to a cyber breach. You will undertake a hypothetical breach challenge tailored to your organisation’s profile that is aimed at preparing you for the worst-case scenario. The benefits of undertaking this simulation are that you will learn proper critical thinking approaches and structured analytic techniques designed for executives that want to handle a cyber breach properly. Learn more
What value do I receive when attending a course with MCSI?
I learnt more from this course than any other course I have done over the years, so from my perspective it was time well spent.
- M.T, Threat Hunting Master Course
Claims to Fame
Cyber security is about taking action. Contact us now and ask about our training solutions.
Join The Mailing List
Keep up-to-date on our courses and workshops by joining our mailing list.