MCSI Certifications are world-class. The content is cutting-edge, uniquely-designed, hands-on and challenging. Our exercises teach in-demand skills that are immediately applicable in the field. MCSI's unique approach helps students around the world advance their careers.
This Certification has no expiry date. It has no renewal fees, no hidden fees, and is accessible with no time limits.
MCSI Certified Remote Cybersecurity Intern:
- Perform network vulnerability scans
- Exploit vulnerabilities with Metasploit
- Identify and exploit web application vulnerabilities without tools
- Write custom offensive security tools to aid Red Teaming operators
- Hunt for malware using YARA
- Hunt for threat actors on Windows networks using Python
- Defend web applications against common vulnerabilities
- Lab setup - 3 exercises
- Security Tools - 10 exercises
- Penetration Testing - 10 exercises
- Cyber Defence - 10 exercises
- Threat Hunting - 14 exercises
- Secure Software Development - 10 exercises
- Red Teaming - 10 exercises
Below are three (3) exercises from the 68 exercises available in MRCI - Remote Cybersecurity Internship:
Perform A Vulnerability Scan With OpenVAS (Novice)
Write A YARA Rule That can Find Improperly Signed Executables (Novice)
Write Malware That Detects Installed Anti-Virus Software (Advanced Beginner)
Enrolment and Fees
US$49 (+ GST if you're based in Australia).
Practical exercises must be completed online using MCSI's Online Learning Platform.
How to enrol
Login/Register for MCSI's Online Learning Platform
Select `Shop` from the left-side menu
Find the MRCI - Remote Cybersecurity Internship, select `Buy` and proceed through the checkout process. You can purchase using a Credit Card or PayPal
Once you have enrolled in the MRCI - Remote Cybersecurity Internship, the curriculum unlocks immediately
In the left-side menu of the platform, select `Training & Education` then `MCSI Curriculums`, and you will see the MRCI - Remote Cybersecurity Internship listed
Terms and Conditions
- No discounts
- No refunds
- No transfers
- No renewal fees
- No hidden fees
- No time limits
Proficiency in the English language
Ability to comfortably read and understand IT documentation written in English. Ideally, an IELTS score of 6.5 with no band less than 6 (or equivalent).
Note: You can register for this course without having undertaken an English test.
No prior security training is required to attend this learning programme.