MCSI Certifications are world-class. The content is cutting-edge, uniquely-designed, hands-on and challenging. Our exercises teach in-demand skills that are immediately applicable in the field. MCSI's unique approach helps students around the world advance their careers.
This Certification has no expiry date. It has no renewal fees, no hidden fees, and is accessible with no time limits.
MCSI - Cloud Services Fundamentals:
- Understand all the core cloud concepts and key terminology
- Deploy, configure and manage Windows and Linux machines in the cloud
- Create virtual network zones, set boundaries and configure private networks
- Configure and use cloud databases and cloud storage buckets
- Secure data with server-side and client-side encryption
- Deploy cloud Active Directory services for Windows networks
- Configure logging, monitor key services and generate analytics
- Deploy and configure Docker and Kubernetes
Enrolment and Fees
US$450 (+ GST if you're based in Australia).
Practical exercises must be completed online using MCSI's Online Learning Platform.
How to enrol
Login/Register for MCSI's Online Learning Platform
Select `Shop` from the left-side menu
Find the MCSF - Cloud Services Fundamentals, select `Buy` and proceed through the checkout process. You can purchase using a Credit Card or PayPal
Once you have enrolled in the MCSF - Cloud Services Fundamentals, the curriculum unlocks immediately
In the left-side menu of the platform, select `Training & Education` then `MCSI Curriculums`, and you will see the MCSF - Cloud Services Fundamentals listed
Terms and Conditions
- No discounts
- No refunds
- No transfers
- No renewal fees
- No hidden fees
- No time limits
Proficiency in the English language
Ability to comfortably read and understand IT documentation written in English. Ideally, an IELTS score of 6.5 with no band less than 6 (or equivalent).
Note: You can register for this course without having undertaken an English test.
No formal professional experience in IT required.
If you are new to IT then we strongly recommend that you complete our MSAF certification first.
With this certification, MCSF, we expect you to know how to deploy, configure and manage Windows and Linux machines.