MCSI Certifications are world-class. The content is cutting-edge, uniquely-designed, hands-on and challenging. Our exercises teach in-demand skills that are immediately applicable in the field. MCSI's unique approach helps students around the world advance their careers.
This Certification has no expiry date. It has no renewal fees, no hidden fees, and is accessible with no time limits.
MCSI Certified GRC Expert:
- Develop policies, procedures, standards, guides, checklists, workbooks
- Perform information security audits
- Manage enterprise cyber security risks
- Meet compliance requirements for PCI DSS, ISO 27000, COBIT and GDPR
- Information Security Auditing Part 1 - 9 exercises
- Information Security Auditing Part 2 - 10 exercises
- Risk Management - 11 exercises
- Information Security Policies Part 1 - 10 exercises
- Information Security Policies Part 2 - 6 exercises
- Contracts - 4 exercises
- External Communication - 6 exercises
- Templates - 11 exercises
- Gap Assessment Workbooks - 5 exercises
- IT Security Guides and Procedures Part 1 - 6 exercises
- IT Security Guides and Procedures Part 2 - 5 exercises
- IT Security Standards Part 1 - 7 exercises
- IT Security Standards Part 2 - 6 exercises
- Information Security Policies Part 3 - 5 exercises
- Information Security Policies Part 4 - 5 exercises
- Information Security Auditing Part 3 - 5 exercises
- Information Security Auditing Part 4 - 8 exercises
- Plan the IT audit of payroll processes - 3 exercises
- Plan a regulatory readiness audit - 3 exercises
- Perform an Information Security Audit - 6 exercises
- Reporting major weaknesses - 4 exercises
Below are three (3) exercises from the 100+ exercises available in MGRC - Certified GRC Practitioner:
Write An Work From Home Policy (Novice)
Write A Security Advisory On Managing Social Media And Social Networking Apps (Advanced Beginner)
Write An Access Control Standard (Competent)
Enrolment and Fees
US$450 (+ GST if you're based in Australia).
Practical exercises must be completed online using MCSI's Online Learning Platform.
How to enrol
Login/Register for MCSI's Online Learning Platform
Select `Shop` from the left-side menu
Find the MGRC - Certified GRC Expert, select `Buy` and proceed through the checkout process. You can purchase using a Credit Card or PayPal
Once you have enrolled in the MGRC - Certified GRC Expert, the curriculum unlocks immediately
In the left-side menu of the platform, select `Training & Education` then `MCSI Curriculums`, and you will see the MGRC - Certified GRC Expert listed
Terms and Conditions
- No discounts
- No refunds
- No transfers
- No renewal fees
- No hidden fees
- No time limits
Proficiency in the English language
Ability to comfortably read and understand IT documentation written in English. Ideally, an IELTS score of 6.5 with no band less than 6 (or equivalent).
Note: You can register for this course without having undertaken an English test.
No prior security training is required to attend this learning programme.