Learn the basics of performing Digital Forensics investigations
MCSI’s `Digital Forensics 101 Bundle` teaches industry-relevant, practical skills in Digital Forensics. The exercises teach how to investigate and understand the evidence of a cyber attack. You will also learn how to write industry-standard Digital Forensics reports.
The `Digital Forensics 101 Bundle` includes 10 exercises. This is equal to at least 10 hours of practical training. There is no time limit for this training. It is completely self-paced and there are no pre-requisites required.
Individuals that complete the `Digital Forensics 101 Bundle` can investigate small-scale cyber breaches. These skills open the door for you to become an:
US$25 (+ GST if you're based in Australia).
Practical exercises must be completed online using MCSI's Online Learning Platform.
Terms and Conditions
Receive a full refund if you change your mind about a purchase within 24 hours. No questions asked.
How to enrol
- Login/Register for MCSI's Online Learning Platform
- Select `Shop` from the left-side menu
- Find the Digital Forensics Specialist Bundle, select `Buy` and proceed through the checkout process. You can purchase using a Credit Card or PayPal
- Once you have enrolled in the Digital Forensics Specialist Bundle, the curriculum unlocks immediately
- In the left-side menu of the platform, select `Training & Education` then `MCSI Bundles`, and you will see the Digital Forensics Specialist Bundle listed
Below is one (1) exercises from the 10 exercises available in Digital Forensics Specialist Bundle: